The success of ICAP is dependent not only on grants from foundations and institutes, as well as support from the University of Denver, but also on the generous donations of alumni and supporters of the program. Individual gifts ensure ICAP's continued positive impact in fostering diversity in governmental and private non-profit sectors of international public service.
If you wish to make a tax deductable donation, you can do this by making a contribution online:
- By going to the University of Denver website: http://www.du.edu/ascend/give-now.html
- Select the dynamic link under ONLINE: Click here to make a gift online;
- In the "Gift Amount" field, please type in the amount you can contribute;
- In the "Designations" field, click "I'd like to write in my choice.";
- In the "If applicable..." field, write in International Career Advancement Program
- Please complete the remaining fields, as appropriate.
Contributions via Mail
Or, if you wish to make a tax deductible donation via check, you can do this by sending a check made out to ICAP-University of Denver and mailed to the following address:
Dr. E. Thomas Rowe
Josef Korbel School of International Studies
University of Denver
2201 South Gaylord Street
Denver, Colorado 80208